Wednesday 1st May ~ NEW DATE !
6.30pm to 8pm
with Richard Brazier
Over the years we have put on a number of mature red Rhone tastings and shown some real successes from both North and South. Featuring high-end, well-known producers, we have selected five northern and five southern Rhones and we will show wines across 21 years, from 1983 to 2004, which will highlight how well the wines of this region can age and develop. Don`t miss this opportunity to really get to the heart of this classic French region.
We will be showing…
– Hermitage Monier de la Sizeranne (Chapoutier) 2004
– Châteauneuf-du-Pape Vieux Télégraphe 2001
– Côte Rôtie (Burgaud) 2001
– Châteauneuf-du-Pape Clos Mont Olivet Cuvée Papet 2000
– Châteauneuf-du-Pape Vieux Télégraphe 1998
– Châteauneuf-du-Pape Reserve (Roger Sabon) 1995
– Côte Rôtie (Rene Rostaing) 1995
– Crozes Hermitage Domaine Thalabert (Jaboulet) 1990
– Châteauneuf-du-Pape Chateau Saint André 1985
– Côte Rôtie Les Jumelles (Jaboulet) 1983