When Jancis Robinson asked me how lockdown was for us the first thing that came to mind was the wealth of curiosity out there. This is a selection of the more unusual wines that our discerning clients have been picking to keep them entertained over lockdown. You’ll certainly be intrigued and we hope you’ll be amazed.
You'll get one bottle each of:
– Vassaltis Assyrtiko 2018 Santorini, Greece
– Tantaka Arabako Txakolina 2019 Basque, Spain
– Naude Old Vines Langpad Colombard 2020, South Africa
– Cotes du Jura Rouge 2018 Fruitiere Vinicole Arbois, France
– Benanti Etna Rosso 2018, Sicily, Italy
– Lafran-Veyrolles Tradition Rouge Bandol 2016, France