6 bottle pack.
OK, the summer holiday might be looking like it's not going to happen and even the next ski season is looking a little shaky, but all the more reason to rustle up a little adventure in your life. So we've put together a selection of the more unusual grapes and wine styles to liven up your lockdown wine life.
We have Fram (an Orange wine from South Africa), a Verdelo (usually found in Madeira), a Rotgipfler (rare noble white grape from Austria), a Valdiguié from the USA, a Baga from Portugal and a Spanish wine with Listán Negro, Vijariego Negro and Tintilla. Hands up who's tried all those??
The ultimate selection for the ABC (Anything But Chardonnay) crew out there!
– Fram Grenache Gris 2017 Swartland
– Lysa Verdelho 2019 Stellenbosch
– Johanneshof Reinisch Satzing Rotgipfler 2015 Thermenregion, Austria
– Wilson Foreigner Valdiguié Red 2015 Rancho Chimiles, Napa Valley
– Niepoort Lagar de Baixo Baga 2015 Bairrada DOC, Portugal
– Medianias CVNE Suertes del Marques 2015 Spain