6 bottle pack.
As autumn comes and sees off the last of whatever summer we had, we've put together a selection of wines to make the most of the last warm days and to curl up on the sofa with as cooler evenings set in.
You'll get one bottle each of:
– Saint Veran les Ombrelles Blanc 2018 J Loron, Burgundy: A tasty little white burgundy with ripe lemon, yellow apple, honeyed melon, white peach, vanilla oak and ginger spice.
– Naude Concrete Egg Chenin Blanc 2018, South Africa: Naturally fermented with wild yeasts in a concrete egg, the resulting wine is wonderfully balanced and bristles with energy and vivacity by way of a fine line of acidity.
– Marchesi di Grésy Monferrato Rosso 2014, Piemonte, Italy: A fine, mature red from the iconic Marchesi di Grésy estate. Produced from Merlot grown on their Monte Colombo vineyard in the Monferrato hills, it combines rich vibrant fruit with toasty oak.
– Bourgogne Pinot Noir VV 2018 Roche de Bellene, Burgundy: A phenomenal Pinot now aged in large barrels, with ripe red cherry and crunchy raspberry notes emanate from the glass. Bright and cool on the finish. Concentrated yet refreshing.
– Yalumba Wild Ferment Shiraz 2018 Barossa Valley, Australia: This wine is made using only the wild yeasts present in the vineyard and on the grapes ferment the wine, providing luscious fruit flavours and an individual mouthfeel.
– Torres Celeste 2017 Ribero del Duero, Spain: Juicy, balanced, fresh, nicely crafted – Decanter gave this 92 points. Expressive aroma of black forest fruit with delicious, jammy cherry coming through, and a characteristic, terroir-imparted mineral nuance.