6 bottle pack.
Tuscany, Spain, Argentina, South Africa – this little selection just contains bags and bags of sunshine. (OK, we slipped in a German wine as well – but it is from the warmer part!). Six delicious wines to enjoy on a warm summer day right through to late in the evening. Bliss…!
You'll get one bottle each of:
– Sutil Malbec 2018 Mendoza, Argentina
Deep and lively red. Complex and fruity with predominant red fruit notes. Too easy to drink!
– Torres Celeste 2017 Ribero del Duero, Spain
Juicy, balanced, fresh, nicely crafted – Decanter gave this 92 points.
– Val di Toro Anna's Secret Rosato 2020 Maremma, Tuscany
Beautifully presented and made with love by Anna. Pale, delicate and hyper elegant.
– Holger Koch Weissburgunder Scheibenhardt 2017 Baden, Germany
A charming wine showing pear, melon, apple blossoms. Delightfully refreshing.
– Duncan Savage Salt River Sauvignon Blanc 2020. South Africa
From one of Handford's favourite producers, a fabulous next level Sauvignon Blanc with beautiful complexity and intensity.
– Val di Toro Auramaris Vermentino 2020 Maremma, Tuscany
Slightly herbaceous, with an intense mineral characters, even a hint of a Tuscan sea breeze.