6 bottle pack.
A fanstatic selection of wines to warm you up on the cold, cold nights and maybe even bring some cheer to your new year!
You'll get one bottle each of:
– Trentham Tumbarumba Reserve Chardonnay 2018, Australia – Light straw green colour with lifted white peach fruit supported by toasted oak nuances. Persistent clean flavours show an ideal balance of fruit weight and cool climate crispness. A refined, elegant Chardonnay.
– Jules Taylor Sauvignon Blanc 2020 Marlborough, New Zealand – Vibrant tropical and citrus aromas leap out of the glass, socking you with passionfruit pulp, mango, lemon and tahitian lime, backed up by fresh notes of lemon blossom and chamomile. Juicy and dry, this wine has appetizing acidity and a beautiful lingering finish.
– Mad Bird Dark Blend 2018 Mendoza, Argentina – A unique blend of 40% Malbec, 35% Bonarda, and 25% Ancellotta. Deep dark and expressive with notes of black fruits and vanilla spice. Full body and long finish. Excellent for roast meats, root veggie stews or hearty bolognese.
– Roodeberg Reserve 2017 Stellenbosch, South Africa – This layered and sophisticated red blend exudes aromas of red plum, blueberries, crushed herbs and tobacco leaf with hints of dark chocolate and cedary oak. The palate reveals flavours of dried spice and is complemented with soft and silky tannins.
– Bourgogne Pinot Noir VV 2018 Roche de Bellene, Burgundy: A phenomenal Pinot now aged in large barrels, with ripe red cherry and crunchy raspberry notes emanate from the glass. Bright and cool on the finish. Concentrated yet refreshing.
– Marchesi di Grésy Monferrato Rosso 2014, Piemonte, Italy: A fine, mature red from the iconic Marchesi di Grésy estate. Produced from Merlot grown on their Monte Colombo vineyard in the Monferrato hills, it combines rich vibrant fruit with toasty oak.